Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tam Tam at home

Observing Tam Tam on his daily activities, besides the playing and eating and sleeping and eating again and playing yet again.. hehe.

Well... Tam Tam likes to sit at the balcony and observe. So I was observing the observer.

Here, Tam Tam was observing the field where several boys were playing football. Each time there were cheers, Tam Tam would be super alert and his eyes focussed on the kids. I wonder what he could be thinking...
Photobucket

Then Tam Tam, I think, started to feel annoyed of my 'intrusion'. Mengacau dia tgh buat pemerhatian... hehe. Ni muka Tam Tam cam menyampah kat aku... haha. He may be thinking 'Like, enough with the camera ok and leave me alone for one second'... haha.
Photobucket

Lepas tu I think he forgave me cause he posed cute-cute.. hehe
Photobucket
Photobucket
So cute, right? Hehehe :)
Photobucket

Then Tam Tam was distracted by birds chirping. Kejap pandang sana, kejap ke situ. Cam super excited :)
Photobucket

Penat agaknya dok kat balcony, dia masuk rumah dan terus landing kat sofa. I followed and snapped and snapped. Kesian Tam Tam, asyik je kamera disuakan kat muka dia.. hehe.
Photobucket

A few hours later it rained. I went looking for Tam Tam. Senyap je. Mana dia pegi? Cari punya cari, rupanya dia kat tepi tingkap bilik. Tengah observe hujan dan lalu lintas kat jalanraya bawah.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pas tu snapped dia tgh lepak kat tingkap dgn hujan diluar tingkap :)
Photobucket


No photograph may be reproduced, downloaded, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without written permission from Syed Amran. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment