Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tam Tam & Tempat2 Tidur

We basically let Tam Tam sleeps wherever he wants. We actually bought him a little cuddly and cozy cushioned basket but he very seldom sleeps in it. I just don't understand it. If I was a cat I would never get up out of the basket.. hehe.

Anyway, like I said, ikut suka dia la mana dia nak tido. Dalam entry sebelum ni pun I already shared dia pernah tido atas plugs. Strange betul. Ok lah, these are the places yg selalunya dia slumber....

On my work table right next to my computer/printer. He is usually there whenever I am at my computer. To make it cozy, I put a bag that just happened to be purple in color. He seemed to like it though :).
Photobucket

Or he'll just lepak dan tido on our living room sofa, luxuriously lounging and resting his head on the throw pillow. He just looked too cute and too peaceful to shoo him away. Fortunately Tam Tam does not shed his hair much....
Photobucket

Of late, Tam Tam also like to sleep at the television. On the side or right in the middle of the TV. Sometimes he blocked the infra-red part of the TV and I can't use the remote control.. haha. I wonder why though, at the TV. Was it because it is warmer there? Also doesn't the noise especially being so close to the TV would be disturbing. Apparently not for Tam Tam cause he practically dozed off the moment he laid his head down :).
Photobucket

One thing we noticed was Tam Tam likes to sleep at the edge of the sofa. We used to worry if he'd fall and now we want to see him fall... haha. Serves him right for mengada-ngada pi tiduq kat tepi2 cam tuh. Plus it'd be funny lah.. haha...
Part dia sengaja tersadaikan kepala cam dalam gambar ni, tu yg tak tahan tengok dia tu!!! Chomel sgt lah ! :)
Photobucket

Haaa... this is one of the photo where I managed to capture as he was falling off the sofa.. haha... Tu la, dok guling2 sapa suruh ! :)
Photobucket

And these are Tam Tam's cute faces as he was yawning.. hehe :)
Photobucket

No photograph may be reproduced, downloaded, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without written permission from Syed Amran. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment