Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tam Tam misses my wife

So last week, from time to time my wife is required to go outstation due to work. It was for a 2 night thingy. It was unlike previous situation. Now with Tam Tam, we had to plan. My wife would tell me stuff about how to care for Tam Tam. You see, most times she is the one who devoted much time in caring for Tam Tam. I'm more the photographer/blogger..... hehe. She told me things like bila nak bagi makan and how often, also how much to feed, kena bersihkan atau tukar pasir, change his water. Then pasir dah nak habis, so kena gi beli. Etc etc. I said ok lah, sounds pretty easy :)

Then on the first night Tam Tam and I were at home, I noticed something peculiar about him. Dia pergi dari satu bilik ke satu bilik dan mengiau-ngiau dgn kuat dan nyaring. Usually, si Tam Tam ni tak der la kuat meowing dia. Most time sopan je la. But not that night. So I observed and followed him. Then he stopped at the closet and stared at my wife's telekong. Then Tam Tam berjingkit dan touch2 and sniff2 telekong my wife. I immediately came to the realization that he probably misses my wife. Laaaa... kesiannya Tam Tam.

Then I followed him lagi, and he sat on the carpet while his eyes fixed on the front door. I think he was waiting for my wife and was expecting my wife to open the door at any moment. Ohh... kesiannya Tam Tam.



Then Tam Tam did what he never did before. Well, at least not that we ever saw he did. Dia naik ke rak kasut dan duduk situ. As if he had decided to wait for my wife at that shoe rack which is next to the front door. Kesiannya Tam Tam missing my wife..... :(



Tunggu punya tunggu, of course la my wife tak balik lagi cause she'll be in Johor for another couple of days. Tam Tam tunggu sampai tertido. Kesiannya Tam Tam. Aku pun pujuk2 la dia dan babab2 dia.... :(

No photograph may be reproduced, downloaded, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without written permission from Syed Amran. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment