Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tam Tam & Newspaper

Si Tam Tam masa my wife tengah baca suratkhabar pun nak ngacau. Entah apa yg irresistible sangat dengan newspaper tu pun aku tak tau.

Anyway, action2 dia I think were so cute lah :)

Actually, I love photographing Tam Tam. My camera is practically by my side ready to capture some action if suddenly Tam Tam is in the mood.. hehe. Like these... :)

Mula2 dia relaks je duduk kat sofa tu. Then when my wife started to read the newspaper, I'm guessing the ruffling of the papers caught his attention.

And of course he came closer. My wife said, 'Haaa.... jangan nak kacau pulak'. Ye la kan, my wife baru je selesai kemas2 rumah and was about to sit and relax a bit and read the newspaper.

Suddenly Tam Tam jumped and landed right smack in the middle of the newspaper spread!!
Despite the exasperation, my wife just let him lingered a little while on the newspaper so as to satisfy his curiosity. I was giggling non stop at that time already lah :)

And then from this side pulak, he pulled the same stunt. Smacked!! Hahahaha...
Lepas tu selamba je dia blah after my wife shooed him off ... hehehehe...

Then sibuk dia dok perhatikan my wife read the suratkhabar and looking at the newspaper dengan begitu curious sekali.

Then he jumped again on the newspaper on my wife lap!! Hahaha...

Lepas kena sound, baru dia dok jauh2. Tapi kejap je la dah mula curious balik....

Jumped lagi !!
Aku seronok la dpt shoot ragam Tam Tam. Yang geram my wife le.. hehe :)


Lama2 no point nak tegah dia lagi. Marah pun dia datang gak balik. So my wife bagi je la dia explore dan cakar2 paper tuh...

Dia blah kejap, pas tu datang lagi.. hehe...

Pas tu buat2 duduk baik2.

And then he jumped again !!! Hahaha...

My wife dah geram sangat terus grab dia and letak tepi sambil dengan tegas dan begitu authoritative sound dia supaya jangan kacau.. ehhe

Pas tu baru le Tam Tam behave himself...

 Gitu le kisah Tam Tam kali ini... :)

No photograph may be reproduced, downloaded, copied, stored, manipulated, or used whole or in part of a derivative work, without written permission from Syed Amran. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment